Periodontics Gum Therapy
A Beautiful Smile Begins with Healthy Gums
Did you know that more than 75% of all adults in India have gum disease?
- Many people have gum disease and are not even aware they have this problem. Did you know that gum disease is the #1 reason adults lose their teeth
- Gum disease is a “silent” disease-until your teeth become loose and fall out
- many people do not know they have it and how seriously they do.
Did you know that HIV (the virus that causes AIDS) can be passed by kissing between two people who have advanced gum disease?
Wondering if you have gum disease????
"You have any one of theses symptoms then, do visit us soon to save your gums"
- Do your gums bleed when you brush, floss or use a toothpick?
- Are your gums red, swollen and painful?
- Do you have pus coming from between your gums and teeth if you push on your gums?
- Are your gums pulling away from your teeth?
- Has there been a change in the way your teeth come together when you bite or chew on food?
- Do your teeth look longer because of receding gums?
- Are your teeth loose?
- Do you have bad breath?
- If you wear a partial denture does it still fit the same?
- If any of these statements are true then you may have a problem with your gums.You should visit your dentist and get an evaluation and schedule an appointment. You may need more than just a routine cleaning for your teeth to get your gums healthy again.
- A thorough evaluation of your gums and your overall dental health includes a comprehensive examination, a complete set of x-rays, and periodontal probing.If there is bone loss and deep pocketing you may need non-surgical periodontal or surgical periodontal care.
Did you know that gum diseases are treatable!!!!!!
Treatment of Periodontal Disease
Periodontal disease is completely treatable. Once periodontal disease has been detected and diagnosed, advanced procedures individually tailored to your stage of gum disease are performed:
- Scaling and Root Planning
- Non Surgical Laser Treatment
- Flap Surgery
- local Drug Delivery
- Bone Grafting