High Quality Laser Equipment
At Partha Dental, we take advantage of the best technology available to provide our patients with the highest quality care.
Our team of Dentists is committed to making each procedure as comfortable as possible. We want all of our patients to feel safe, and secure knowing that they are being treated at an Ultra Modern Dental Clinic. It is this regard that we believe in adopting more dental innovations and technology that will ensure our procedures get even better. As a part of this effort, Partha Dental has adopted the latest Dental Laser aided procedures to their patients at all their centers.
The application of lasers in dentistry opens the door for dentists to perform a wide variety of dental procedures they otherwise may not be capable of performing. Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry.
- Suture less Surgeries (No stitches)
- Many laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia
- Minimal Bleeding
- Infections are minimal
- Minimal Damage to surrounding tissue
- Faster wounds healing and tissue regeneration
Dental Lasers are now adopted even in Hard Tissue (Tooth) Procedures like -
- Detection of Tooth Cavities
- Dental Fillings/Tooth Preparation:
- Tooth Sensitivity
Dental lasers have major applications in Soft Tissue (Gum) Procedures like -
- Crown Lengthening
- Gummy Smile correction
- Muscle Attachment or Laser Frenectomy
- Soft Tissue Folds
Other Applications of Lasers in Dentistry -
- Viewing Tooth and Gum Tissues: Optical Coherence Tomography is a safer way to see inside tooth and gums in real time.
- Benign Tumors: Dental lasers may be used for the painless and suture-free removal of benign tumors from the gums, palate, sides of cheeks and lips.
- Cold Sores: Low intensity dental lasers reduce pain associated with cold sores and minimize healing time.
- Sleep Apnea: In cases where sleep apnea is a result of a tissue overgrowth in areas of the throat (which sometimes occurs with age), a laser assisted uvuloplasty to reshape the throat and relieve the correlating breathing problems associated with sleep apnea.
- Teeth Whitening: Low intensity soft tissue dental lasers may be used to speed up the bleaching process associated with teeth whitening.
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Treatment: Dental lasers may be used to quickly reduce pain and inflammation of the Temporo-mandibular jaw joint.
Dental Lasers are a boon to Modern day dentistry and this precision technology for both hard and soft tissue applications has been adopted by Partha Dental. Our highly trained Doctors will ensure that you feel more comfortable and less anxious during your treatments.